When I wake up, before saying good morning, I need to wash my face and brush my teeth before drinking 2 glasses of water straight up with lemon juice, and then continue to have breakfast.
When I travel, I usually obsess on beauty products and have tried a crazy amount of them. Raise your hand if you have found yourself wandering at least 1 hour by the clock inside SEPHORA at the moisturizer isle. that’s me, right? There is so many options out there. (I have tried a lot of them)
I would definitely keep it at max 5 products that you love daily. For the travel bugs like me I have a separate necessaire that I’ll only use on my trips, that fights fatigue and dehydration. I will dedicate another little post to that.
So, here is my morning routine with my favorite products that when I’m done, my skin feels glowrious!!
- I chose a foaming cleanser, that is not too aggressive in the natural oils of the skin, so I went with LANCÔME Crème Radiance
- I apply it with my MIA FIT CLARISONIC – which I love its portable size and soft skin effect. (This will go with me everywhere)
- I apply a serum, I’m using this STRIVECTIN Active Infusion Youth Serum
- I like using a light morning moisturizer, like this CAUDALIE Resveraltrol [Lift]. Although I won’t apply spf right away, Caudalie has one, from this same line, that I carry in my purse and it is fabulous, because it protects and makes your skin look and feel gorgeous. And i love this particularly because it won’t cause any brackouts. Which most of the spf do (as I have a super sensitive skin)
- I use the PETER THOMAS ROTH as a moisturiser too, this is such cool thing, I stuck it up in the fidge for a little while before applying and it was so refreshing!
- And last but not least and I do love the GOOP eye cream it really gives the skin a healthy look
I also, have 1 or 2 masks for sporadic use like once a week or once every 2 weeks.
I love LA MER The Lifting and Firming Mask and Peter Thomas Roth Rose Repair Gel Mask